segunda-feira, 14 de março de 2011

The "Best General" poll (11)

(Charlesmagne)

Why don't we put them all together and see what happens?

That was just what I thought!
Here you have a brand new poll with an extensive list with the Best Generals of all time, where you can stand up for you favourite General.
Yes, I know some of you are already complaining this list is subjective and that there are a lot of names missing. 
I must say that that is not correct. This is a truly objective and comprehensive list on this matter (the only way I will be convinced otherwise is if the "Other" guy wins...).

If we have under 500 votes over here (or if the "Other" guy wins) I will consider this poll a failure, and in this case JMM will have to paint one of my DBA armies.

PC

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário