segunda-feira, 27 de agosto de 2012

Making of: Crimean War & Locomotives - by Carlos Briz (part 3)



And now the technicolor sets in!

Ok, I have to admit that "technicolor" may not be the proper english term for what I have in mind.

On the other hand, what do I know about the english language anyway. I'm portuguese!


Using my inside contacts I have already glimpsed some of the forward stages of CB's work on this dio, and I can tell you that it will be really SWEET!


But let's not get ahead of ourselves.

In the pics shown in this post, you can see CB has already painted and placed in the dio many of the elements that are typical of a loading dock of this day and age, such as transport wagons of several kinds.


For sure, a loading dock could not be complet without a transport vessel!


That ship over there looks good already.

But wait until you see it a little later on!


But now it's time you guys start making an effort to receive the goodies!

If you want to check out the further evolution of this dio, you have to let me know (in the comment box) the type and some technical specifications of this vessel here.

Until then, this particular series of posts is hereby SUSPENDED!

BT

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário